Sunday, November 22, 2009

what say u??..

i said nothing..da xde org jwab..jwab sndiri lerr..what are in my brain right now..huahaha..all were mixed 2gether..need some time 2 resolve it one by one..1st of all, of course my thesis..thesis o thesis!!..proper planing is completely needed..data collecting!! agak mncabar tol..why?why?why?..because.. jwab sndiri lg..adeh!!..it definitely contra with my truthfully attitude and behavior..haha..i'm not a person that really friendly..am i??..i guest..eh..no2x the best word is..i don't like 2 approach person that totally stranger 2 me..but....i will try my best..hopefully my very best..it like a challenge 2 me..ayt naekkan smangt sbnarnye..but i got something from that..haha..2 la..kngkadang ap yg kita buat dlam shari-hari mendidik kita..caye lah..it totally true..that is what we call experience..our experience will lead us 2 success..of course also with usaha, doa, tawakal...something it will be some kind of' ilmu' 2 us..the other things in my brain is..are..is..are..haish!! i also don't know..hahaha...that it for 2night..2 morrow will be my new experience..wait 4 it!! ad ke yg menunggu..haha..pray 4 me n 4 my data collections..InsyaAllah~

No comments:

Post a Comment